Cancellation and refund policy
Once you are done with the medicine purchase, you have to follow the cancellation and refund policy. Some exceptions are available at best247chemist. We are here to help you out if you want to cancel or
refund the medicine purchased.
A refund policy might occur due to various errors.
Refund due to pharmacy error
Pharmacy error denotes that the mistake done while sending medicines or bills is from the company side. You need to follow certain medications given below.
- The delivered medicine should be returned within three days. Customers should inform the company regarding this information.
- Company error can have the following situations: incorrect medicines delivery to customers, duplicate medicines, incorrectly labelled medicines, or incorrect form of medicine.
The refund policy is not applicable if specific criteria match.
- The medicines are being used or opened.
- The pills generally occur in multiple packaging, and a part of them is missing.
- Those medicines cost less than Rs 2000.
- Those medicines are expired or have an expiry date within 30 days.
- The medicines were prescription labels not being altered.
- The partial content is being used, and the rest is leftover.
You need to follow the above cancellation and refund policy; else, we are not accepting the criteria. The refund policy is fulfilled within four weeks. The time duration should not be extended, and hence 5 to 10 days of business is applicable for this process. We are here to help you out in every aspect. You can proceed and request the refund amount into your bank account. We provide medicines that are easy to use and hard to consume. Follow the refund policy and be the one to use them innovatively. We will help you out in every possible way and provide the best pills for my best247chemist.