Kamagra acts on the erectile tissues and enlarges to them. Due to increase in the size vessels, blood moves readily into blood vessels. Kamagra contains sildenafil citrate, which is an active ingredient of this product. Phosphodiesterase (PDE) enzyme is used to prevent the action of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) in the cells of the penis. The main role of the cGMP is to dilate the blood vessels and increase the entry of blood into cells, which helps to make proper erection during intercourse. Inhibitors of PDE5 such as Kamagra increase the activity of the cGMP and they are useful for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Usage of Kamagra
Kamagra is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
Contraindications of Kamagra
- Hypotensive patients should not use this drug
- It should not use by the females and adolescent
- Hypertension may also interfere with the absorption of this drug
- Do not use this drug if you are suffering from any heart problems such as stroke, coronary artery stiffness, pulmonary artery stiffness etc.
- Use of the alcohol along with this drug is not permitted
- Use of nitrates drug like nitroglycerin and isosorbide are contraindicated with this drug
Drug Interactions of Kamagra
Some drug interactions, which affects the mechanism of this drug
- Antihypertensive drug like prazosin, Doxazosin, Pentazosine and terazosin
- Antiepileptic drugs like phenytoin, carbamazepine
- Central nervous system depressant phenobarbital and diazepam
- Antagonist of alpha-1 adrenergic receptor like alfuzosin
- Endothelial receptor antagonist (ETA & ETB) like bosentan
- Macrolide antibiotic like erythromycin and oleandomycin
- Antiarrhythmic drugs like amiodarone, sotalol and labetalol
- Stored it at room temperature (250 C to 300 C).
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Keep it away from children and pets
Instruction For Using Kamagra
- Take Kamagra by mouth with food and without food.
- Take this drug with water.
- Kamagra is absorbed rapidly it shows action within 30-60 minutes, so take this drug 60 minutes before the sexual interaction.
- Take Kamagra only when you are sexually stimulated
- You should take only one tablet in one day.
- There is no chance of the missed dose because this drug is not use commonly.
- Overdosing of this drug may harm you. So avoid the overdose of this drug.
Common Side Effects
It produces some side effects
- This drug may produce headaches, drowsiness and dizziness.
- It produces problems in hearing and creates the problem in identification of colors.
- Person may feel blurred vision, pain in arm, jaw and chest pain
- It may produce rashes and itching
- It also produces indigestion, back pain, shortness of breath, palpitation etc.
Some Precautions of Kamagra
- Woman and young age male who lies in the teenage class should not use this drug
- In case if you have allergies and hypersensitivity reactions
- Person who is suffering from kidney disease, liver disease, heart attack, chest pain etc.
- Alcohol should not use with drug
- If you have penile erection not more than 4 hours before
- If you are taking any type of drugs like prescription drugs, nonprescription drugs and any herbal drug