Eriacta is potent and effective drug for the treatment of ED and other sexual dysfunction. Generic Sildenafil citrate is responsible for the dynamic efficacy of this drug. This moiety works by altering the action of PDE 5 in the cells. phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) is an enzyme that is used in reducing the breakdown of cGMP. cGMP is a chemical which is responsible for the blood circulation and muscles relaxant in the penile region. Therefore, the penis gets harder and thickened into spongy tissues. Another enzyme that is a PDE5, acts on cGMP, degrades it, and leads to decrease the flow and cause ED like symptoms. Sildenafil citrate decreases the amount of PDE5 that leads to resolve the improper blood circulation problem.
Contraindications of the drug
- Hypotensive patients should not use this Eriacta
- It should not use by the females and adolescent
- Hypertension may also interfere with the absorption of this drug
- Do not use Eriacta if you are suffering from any heart problems such as stroke, coronary artery stiffness, pulmonary artery stiffness etc.
- Use of the alcohol along with this drug is not permitted
- Use of nitrates drug like nitroglycerin and isosorbide are contraindicated with Eriacta
Drug Interactions od Eriacta
Some drug interactions, which affects the mechanism of Eriacta
- Antihypertensive drug like prazosin, doxazosin, pentazocin
- Antiepileptic drugs like phenytoin, carbamazepine and clorazepate
- Central nervous system depressant phenobarbital, diazepam and promethazine
- Antagonist of alpha-1 adrenergic receptor like alfuzosin, phenylephrine and xylometazoline
- Endothelial receptor antagonist (ETA & ETB) like bosentan and tezosentan
- Macrolide antibiotic like erythromycin and oleandomycin and roxithromycin
- Antiarrhythmic drugs like amiodarone, sotalol, labitalol and timolol
How Should You Store Eriacta?
- Stored it at room temperature (250 C to 300 C)
- Keep away from direct sunlight and children and pets
Recommended Dose of Eriacta
Eriacta is available in 100 mg tablet form. It takes 1 hour before the sexual intimacy. Avoid the high fat diet food.
This drug is taken only when you needed this. Therefore, no chance of the missed dose
Overdose of the Eriacta could harm you so do not take it in over quantity. It may produce dizziness, drowsiness, headaches some other condition.
Side Effects of Eriacta
Some common side effects have shown by the Eriacta
- Use of Eriacta may produce swelling of eyelids, dizziness, drowsiness etc.
- It can produce rashes and itching
- Person may suffer from blurred vision, pain in arm, jaw and chest pain
- It also produces indigestion, some stomach disorder, back pain, shortness of breath, palpitation etc.
Precautions of Eriacta
Some precautions should be taken when you use this
- Woman and adolescent should not use Eriacta
- In case if you have allergic conditions and hypersensitivity reactions
- If patient suffering from kidney disease, liver disease, heart attack, chest pain etc.
- Alcohol should not use with Sildenafil
- If you have penile erection not more than 4 hours before
- If you are taking any type of drugs like prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs and any herbal drug then you should avoid the use of Sildenafil