Valif tablet treats the erectile dysfunction (ED) which is an inability to achieve the harder erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. The main active compound of Valif is Vardenafil. Vardenafil is coming under phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) class and acts as an inhibitor. During sexual intercourse, nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissue of the penis that further the activates enzyme guanylate cyclase. The main work of this enzyme has allowed blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme PDE-5 prevents the breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. These tablets work on PDE5, which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection.
Some Drug Interactions Of Another Drug With The Valif
- Antihypertensive drugs like propranolol, labitalol etc.
- Anticoagulant drug like warfarin
- Antiulcer drugs such as cimetidine and ranitidine
- Anti-tuberculosis drugs like rifampin
- Antifungal drugs such as ketoconazole and fluconazole
- Other products which contain Sildenafil citrate
- Drugs containing nitrogen products
Contraindications Of The Drugs
Some conditions are contraindicated with Valif
- Do not drink in large amount when you use this drug.
- Persons who are suffering from heart diseases like high blood pressure and low blood pressure, coronary artery problems
- If you are suffering from any allergic condition
- If you are consuming allergic drugs
- If you have a history of eye problems
- Patient who are on the treatment of antihypertensive drugs
- If someone has kidney disease, liver disease and have uncontrolled blood pressure
Storage Conditions Of The Sildigra
- This drug should be stored at 20-25 ° C or room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture and humidity.
- Keep away from children.
Uses Of Valif And Its Administration
20 mg doses of this drug are used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. You should start this drug from the dose of 10 mg and gradually increase its dose. It should not take more than once in the whole day. The effect of this drug lasts upto 30-40 hours.
If You Miss The Dose
It is not a common drug; it only takes when you need it. Therefore, no chances of the miss the dose this drug.
Overdosing Of The Drug
Overdosing of the drug causes some conditions like
It may produce painful erection. Sometimes it produces symptom like muscle ache, vertigo, problem occurs with breathing, deviation occurs in vision or hearing and pain in the throat and faintness.
Side Effects Of This Drug
- Valif produces frequent headache.
- It can cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting and blurred vision.
- Sometime produce chest in pain, abdomen pain and heartburn like feeling.
Some Instruction You Should Take While You Use Valif
- Take it orally with water.
- Do not take more amounts above the recommended dose.
- Males who are under the age of 18 should not use this drug.
- Women and young age male are not allowed to take it.
- Use this drug before taking the meal.
- You should consume this drug before 1 hour of sexual intercourse.
- It should be noted that this drug could help you to erection when you are in excited condition. It does not help to stimulate you and erection will not occur only by taking the drug.
- Grape fruit and grape juice should avoid while you take this medication