Ultram 50mg is a brand of Tramadol hydrochloride, which is a centrally acting analgesic; it reduces the perception of the muscle pain and discomfort by alerting the sensation of the pain between the brain and the nerve. Moreover it also inhibits the reuptake of two neurotransmitter serotonin and epinephrine which is crucially required for controlling the muscle pain. The drug generally starts showing its acting in 4 hours.
Benefits of taking Ultram 50mg
Ultram 50mg is effective in treating the post-surgical pain or obstetric pain and muscloskeleton pain and discomfort.
Drugs Interaction of Ultram 50mg Tablets
Avoid the intake of certain drug during taking Ultram, as in combination it may increase or decrease the efficacy of this drug,
- Narcotic painkiller, such as pentazocin, nalbuphine
- MAO inhibitors such as Moclobemide, Isocarboxazid
- Non-narcotic painkillerssuch as Paracetamol or Aspirin
- Avoid intake of Carbamazepine with Ultram 50mg
Contraindications of Ultram 50mg
It is not considered safe in following condition:
- A Person has any kind of allergy with Tramadol or opiate analgesic
- In case of any mental illness
- Alcohol or abuse, addicted person
- Have any head injury, epilepsy or another seizure disorder
- Ultram 50mg is not recommended in case of pregnancy or in lactating mothers
- Ultram 50mg is not recommended for adolescent
- Suffering from asthma or breathing problem
Storage Condition of Ultram 50mg?
- Keep out of the reach of children or pets.
- Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture. Do not store above 30°C.
- Do not use after the expiry date indicated on the label.
Excellent Delivery Review by Henry Gibson
We had been looking for a solution that could bring back me from my muscle pain. But only Ultram 50mg tablet gave us the response of muscle pain without side effects on the body. Thanks a lot. (Posted on 1/22/16)
Dosing Information Ultram 50mg
According to the patient need and requirement Ultram comes in the dose of 50mg, 100mg and 200mg. In case of acute muscle skeleton pain and discomfort take Ultram orally with or without food every 4-6 hours. The maximum recommended dose in a day should not be more than 400mg in a day. Take this drug with food in case of having feeling of nausea.
What to do in case of Missed a dose of Ultram 50mg?
Take the missed dose as soon as you come to know about it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue the regular dosing program. Do not take a double dose to make up of a missed dose.
What to do in case Overdose of Ultram 50mg?
Overdose symptoms include breathing difficulty, illness, faintness, unconsciousness, reduced heartbeat, contraction of the pupil, and muscle weakness. The overdose of Ultram 50mg leads to coma or even death also, so in such case seek medical help
Side Effects of Ultram 50mg
Some unwanted common side effects include difficulty in breathing, dizziness, Nausea, Drowsiness, Frequent urination, Anxiety, Vertigo, and Diarrhea. Severe side effects include hypertension, increased sweating and yawning and shivering or trembling,
Precaution of Ultram 50mg
Safety tips while going to take Ultram 50mg
- Not suggested for pregnant lady or nursing mother, it may harm the baby.
- Avoid work which requires alert or attention, such as driving during this medication, because it makes you sleepy and loss of your coordination.
- Drinking alcohol while taking treatment of Ultram should be avoided. Because it enhances the level of its side effect.
- Rest feet on the floor, while getting off from a lying position, because Ultram cause dizziness or fainting condition.
- Don't share your drug with other because it may be a habit forming drug. It should be used only by the person it was suggested for.