Ultram 100mg contains Generic Tramadol Hydrochloride as an active drug that provides relief from acute pain by altering the perception of the pain between the brain and the nerve.
How To Use Ultram 100mg?
Ultram 100mg should be taken by mouth, 3 times in a day and one at the bedtime with or without diet. Avoid changing the dosage or sudden stop of taking the medicine without doctor consultation. It should be taken by mouth with or without food.
Contraindications of Ultram100mg
The use of the drug is contraindicated in the following cases:
- If the person has head injury such as tumor etc.
- If the person is suffering from kidney and liver diseases
- Avoid the use of alcohol or other narcotic medicines while taking Ultram.
- If the person had a history of epilepsy or other seizure disorder.
Drug Interactions of Ultram100mg
The medications that show interaction with Ultram are mentioned as follows:
Certain pain medications like pentazocine and butorphanol, MAO Inhibitors such as linezolid, procarbazine, tranylcypromine,, methylene blue, Antifungal medicines such as itraconazole, Psychiatric medicines such as Amitriptyline and HIV drugs such as ritonavir etc.
Storage Conditions of Ultram 100mg
Ultram 100mg should be stored at room temperature. It should be placed out of reach of children and pets. The medication should be kept away from moisture and heat.
Best Pain Relief Medicine Review by Amy Smith
I was in utter need of leg pain relief from the internet search I got to know about this medicine, which really helped me in recovering me from muscle pain safely. (Posted on 2/2/16)
Nice Performance Review by Alvaro Farmer
Most amazing and outstanding quality of the solution is that it works to recover from my muscle as well as it helps to treatment for joint pain. Thanks a lot. (Posted on 1/23/16)
Excellent Service, Good Packing Review by Bradley
Hi all, I am very amazed with this online pharmacy store. I order Ultram 100mg from this store. They give me estimate delivery time 5-8 days, but i got my parcel withing 3 Days. It delivers cost-effective medicine and high quality 24 hours service. (Posted on 1/14/16)
Really Fast Delivery Review by Michal
Really fast delivery even on standard postage. Very good customer service. Items properly packaged & dispatched quickly. (Posted on 11/19/15)
What Are Dosages Of Ultram?
Ultram initial dose is 50 mg and increased up to 100mg as needed for the pain relief but time gap should not be less than 4 to 6 hours. Do not use more than 4 tablets (400mg) a day since it may cause harm to use.
What To Do In Case Of Overdose?
Overdosing of the medication should not be done. In case if overdosing symptoms appears, visit to the nearby doctor immediately.
What To Do In Case Of Missed Dose?
The missed dose should be taken as get remembered if the person is using this medication on daily basis. But if the time of next dose has been achieved, skip the missed dose and the next dose is followed. To make up the missed dose, extra dose should not be taken.
Side Effects of Ultram 100mg
The possible side effects of Ultram 100mg are mentioned as below:
Chest Pain, Tightness in the chest and cough, skin problems such as burning and itching in the skin, fast heartbeat, shortness of breath, restlessness, loss of coordination, nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach, spinning sensation, trembling and shaking of the hands feet, yellow eyes or skin, severe cramping, vomiting, dizziness, drowsiness and fainting are the side effects of the medication.
Precautions of Ultram100mg
What are the special precautions needs to be taken with the use of this medication?
- The medication should not be taken if the person is allergic to Ultram or its components.
- If the person has recently consumed alcohol, narcotic pain medicines and tranquilizers, use of this medicine should be avoided.
- Ultram is not recommended for the person with brain disorders like head injury, tumor or seizures.
- Avoid driving or operating any machinery while taking Ultram since it may cause dizziness and drowsiness.
- It should be used in older people only after doctor consultation.
- Consult the doctor during the first two months of pregnancy before taking this medication since it may cause birth defects.