Brief description on Xanax tablets 1mg
Xanax tablet 1mg is primarily recommended for treating anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety developed due to depression. Generic Alprazolam is a main therapeutic agent found in Xanax that categorized under the class of Benzodiazepines. Xanax is also used for the short term treatment of insomnia, anxiety, premenstrual dysphoric disorder, and depression. Generic Alprazolam works by enhancing the effects of natural chemicals in the body, which is known as Neurotransmitters.
How to take Xanax 1mg tablets?
The prescribed dose of Xanax is 0.25mg to 0.5mg, two to three times a day. Xanax medication should be administered orally with plenty of water. Swallow the whole tablet without crushing, breaking, and splitting. It should be taken at the same time and avoid using excess amount of Xanax medication otherwise, it cause undesirable symptoms.
Never stop the consumption of Xanax medicine suddenly as it may cause withdrawal symptoms like stomach distress, drowsiness, fever, body pain, drug obsession, headache, and shallow breathing. To prevent withdrawal symptoms, discontinue the dose of Xanax by reducing the dose day by day.
Who should not take Xanax tablets 1mg?
Xanax medication should not be consumed by those individuals, who have allergy towards generic Alprazolam, kidney or liver disease, asthma or breathing problem, open-angle glaucoma, depression, history of alcohol addiction, and if you are taking an opioid medication.
What are the drug interactions of Xanax 1mg tablets?
- Fluconazole, Ketoconazole, Miconazole
- Cimetidine, ranitidine, Pantoprazole
- Ritonavir, Amprenavir, and Saquinavir
What is the suitable storage condition of Xanax 1mg tablets?
Xanax medication should be properly stored at the room temperature 300 C and away from the reach of children.
What are the adverse effects of Xanax 1mg tablets?
While administering Xanax medicine, you may observe various detrimental effects like lack of coordination, memory problem, nervousness, tremor, seizures, confusion, agitation, hallucination, lack of concentration, uncontrolled muscle movement, abdominal distress, and feeling of tiredness.
What safety instructions should be followed while using Xanax 1mg tablets?
- Avoid using alcohol and cigarette smoking with Xanax as it may aggravate the adverse effects of Xanax.
- After consumption of Xanax, you should avoid driving as it may affect the ability to drive and induce drowsiness sensation.
- Xanax usage is strictly not advised in case of pregnancy and lactation.
- Individuals below the age of 18 years should not consume Xanax.
- Avoid taking Xanax for long duration as it may cause drug dependence due to its habit forming features.