Tramjet 50mg is one of the renowned drugs that are prescribed to treat mild to moderate pain caused by surgery and chronic illness like joints disorder, cancer pain. It is a narcotic pain reliever, acts by altering the perception of the pain between the brain and the nerve. It also enhances the level of two neurotransmitter serotonin and noradrenalin that are responsible for controlling the intensity of the pain.
Uses of Tramjet 50mg
Generic Tramjet 50mg is prescribed to manage the mild to severe pain caused by chronic illness like arthritis or joint disorder as well as cancer terminal pain.
While taking Tramjet 50mg, avoid the intake of certain drugs like
- Narcotic painkiller, such as pentazocin, nalbuphine
- Benzodiazepine derivative such as Carbamazepine
- Centrally acting drugs, such as anesthetics, anti-anxiety medications, sleeping pills, antidepressants, should be avoided, as it raise the sedating effect of Tramjet 50mg.
- MAO inhibitors such as Moclobemide, Isocarboxazid
Contraindication of Tramjet 50mg
The use of Tramjet 50mg is contraindicated in certain medical condition like:
- In case of severe asthma
- Drug addicted person
- Not recommended to use in case of pregnancy or nursing mother
- Not recommended for adolescent.
- Any brain disorder, recent stroke
- Impair kidney or liver disorder
- Any metabolic disorder
Storage Condition of Tramjet 50mg
- It should be stored at room temperature 15-30 degree centigrade.
- Keep it away from light, moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children or pet.
Dosage of Tramjet 50mg
How to take Tramjet?
It is prescribed to take Tramjet 50mg orally with or without food, every 4-6 hours. The maximum recommended dose in a day should not be more than 400mg/day.
What to do in case of missed dose?
In case of a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember about it. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the programmed dose. Never take any extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
What to do in case of overdose of Tramjet?
Overdose symptoms include a decrease in size of the pupil, condensed heartbeat, breathing chaos, faintness, unconsciousness, and muscle weakness. The overdose of Tramjet leads to coma or even death also, so avoid intake of overdose of this drug and seek medical help in such condition.
Side Effects of Tramjet 50mg
Some Severe side effects of Tramjet 50mg include difficulty in breathing, anxiety, augmented heartbeat, yawning too much, swelling on the face, lips, tongue, or throat, skin rash. Less severe side effects include dry mouth, drowsiness or dizziness, vertigo; tremor, upset stomach, headache, lack of coordination, Fast heart rate, mood disorder, constipation, fainting.
Precaution While Taking Tramjet 50mg
Some precaution should be taken into consideration while taking Tramjet 50mg.
- Don’t take Tramjet 50mg, if have any allergy to this Tramadol hydrochloride or any of its ingredients such as swelling on the mouth, nose.
- While taking this medicine avoid the Consumption of alcohol, as this drug makes you drowsy.
- Avoid driving a vehicle or operating machinery, or other work that needs alertness as it cause dizziness and blurred vision.
- Not recommended for adolescent
- Don’t share your medicine especially with drug addicted people as it is habit forming drug.
- Elder patient should take this drug with care.
- It may harm the baby so nursing and pregnant lady should avoid its intake.
- As this drug makes you drowsy, so while getting from a lying position, get up slowly.