Tramjet 200mg is one of the renowned drugs that are prescribed to treat mild to moderate chronic pain. It contains tramadol hydrochloride as the active ingredient. This drug just alters the perception of the pain between the brain and the nerve. It also inhibits the reuptake of two neurotransmitter serotonin and noradrenalin that are responsible for controlling the pain.
Uses of Tramjet 200mg
Generic Tramjet 200mg is indicated to get relief from moderate to severe pain of back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, rheumatoid arthritis or pain after post-surgical surgery as in dentistry.
Drug Interaction with Tramjet 200mg
While taking Tramjet 200mg, avoid the intake of certain drugs like
- Narcotic painkiller, such as pentazocin, nalbuphine Avoid
- Benzodiazepine derivative such as Carbamazepin
- Centrally acting drugs, such as anesthetics, anti-anxiety medications, sleeping pills, antidepressants, should be avoided, as it raise the sedating effect of Tramjet 200mg.
- MAO inhibitors such as Moclobemide, Isocarboxazid
Contraindication of Tramjet 200mg
The use of Tramjet 200mg is contraindicated in certain medical condition like:
- In case of severe asthma
- Drug addicted person
- Not recommended to use in case of pregnancy or nursing mother
- Not recommended for adolescent.
- Any brain disorder, recent stroke
- Impair kidney or liver disorder
- Any metabolic disorder
Storage Condition of Tramjet 200mg
- It should be stored at room temperature 15-30 degree centigrade.
- Keep it away from light, moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach of children or pet.
Dosage of Tramjet 200mg
How to take Tramjet?
It is prescribed to take Tramjet 200mg orally with or without food, every 4-6 hours. The maximum recommended dose in a day should not be more than 400mg/day.
What to do in case of missed dose?
In case of a missed dose, take it as soon as you remember about it. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the programmed dose. Never take any extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
What to do in case of overdose of Tramjet?
Overdose symptoms include a decrease in size of the pupil, unconsciousness, coma (loss of awareness for a period of time), condensed heartbeat, breathing chaos, dizziness, and muscle weakness. The overdose of Tramjet leads to coma or even death also, so avoid intake of overdose and seek medical help in such condition.
Side Effects of Tramjet 200mg
Some Severe side effects of Tramjet 200mg include problem in breathing, yawning too much, anxiety, amplified heartbeat swelling on face, lips, tongue, or throat, skin rash. Less severe side effects include vertigo; tremor, upset stomach, headache, mood disorder, dry mouth, drowsiness or dizziness, constipation, lack of coordination, Fast heart rate, fainting.
Precaution of Tramjet 200mg
Some precaution should be taken into consideration while taking Tramjet 200mg.
- Don’t take Tramjet, if have any allergy to this Tramadol hydrochloride or any of its ingredients.
- Consumption of alcohol should be avoided while taking this medicine.
- Avoid driving a vehicle or operating machinery, so avoid the work that needs alertness as it dizziness and blurred vision.
- Not recommended for adolescent
- Don't share your medicine especially with drug addicted people as it is habit forming drug.
- Nursing and pregnant lady should avoid its intake, it may harm the baby.
- As it make you sleepy so while getting off from a lying position keep feet on the floor for some time.