Generic Tramadol is the primary therapeutic constituent available in the Tramacip 50mg. Tramadol classified under the class of opioid analgesics. Tramacip effectively deal against the mild to severe pain and gives immediate relief from the unbearable pain. Tramadol effortlessly shows their actions by impeding the neurotransmission chemicals like serotonin and nor epinephrine, which is responsible for the occurrence of pain. Due to its effective and excellent action, it is highly appreciated by the consumers all-round the whole world. It becomes a first choice of every individual, who are suffering pain.
Pharmacological Uses Of Tramacip 50mg
- It is basically indicated in the treatment of mild to severe body pain.
- Tramacip is used to treat the back pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, joint pain, dental pain and any other sort of pain.
- It is also treated the post-surgical pain.
Who Should Not Get Tramacip 50mg?
Tramacip is strictly contraindicated, under some medical conditions like
- If you are hypersensitive to generic Tramadol hydrochloride and any other ingredients of Tramacip
- If you are suffering from kidney and liver impairment.
- Not given to pregnant and breastfeeding moms.
- Not prescribed to those patients who have stomach and intestinal ulcers.
Possible Drug Interaction Of Tramacip 50mg
- Ketoconazole, Fluconazole, Itraconazole and any other Azole derivatives
- Cimetidine, Ranitidine and other Anti-ulcer drugs
- Sedatives, Diazepam and Lorazepam
- Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine and phenytoin
- Isocarboxazid, Trazodone and Zolpidem
Storage Location of Tramacip 50mg
- Optimum storage temperature for Tramacip is 300 C and it should be kept away from the reach of sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Put this medicine away from the range and view of kids.
Dosing Schedule Of Tramacip 50mg
Typical dose for Adult patients-The preliminary recommended dose of Tramacip is 25 mg. You should get this tablet two times in a day. If you are not getting the relief from the pain, then you can increase the dose of Tramacip up to 200mg. Take the whole tablet by the mouth and with sufficient amount of water.
Dose for old patients- The greatest recommended dose of Tramacip is 300 mg daily. Do not get more than 400 mg of Tramacip within 24 hours.
If You Omit A Dose Of Tramacip 50mg
Take the missed dose of Tramacip as soon as you remember. But if the time for the next dose then leaves the missed dose and continue your regular dosing timetable.
Double tablets of Tramacip are strictly not suggested as it may lead to severe health complications.
If You Take An Overdose Of Tramacip 50mg
Extreme dizziness, vomiting, chest pain, skin rashes and difficulty in breathing are the major indications of overdose of Tramacip.
In the occurrence of overdosing of Tramacip, get an emergency medical treatment from your nearest healthcare center.
Inauspicious (Awful) Effects of Tramacip 50mg
Common adverse effects of Tramacip are bloody vomiting, excess sweating, dryness of mouth, diarrhea and loss of appetite, indigestion, nausea and feeling of drowsiness.
Rigorous adverse effects of Tramacip are stomach pain, anxiety, hot flushes, tachycardia and bradycardia (irregular heartbeat).
Special Precautions of Tramacip 50mg
Some safety measures have to be adopted before taking Tramacip
- Don't drink alcohol along with Tramacip as alcohol reacts with this drug and cause harmful consequences on the human body.
- Pediatric patients under the age of 12 years should not get Tramacip.
- No need to take Tramacip in case of phenylketonuria.
- Long term consumption of Tramacip may cause severe adverse effects and it also may lead to drug dependence.
- Don't consume any other painkiller while taking Tramacip as it may interact with generic Tramadol hydrochloride and lead to severe health issues.