Generic Tramadol hydrochloride is the main active ingredient present in the Tramacip 200mg. Tramacip is a centrally acting synthetic narcotic medication and it is an extended release oral formulation. Tramadol hydrochloride decreases the sensitivity of the brain and responds to the intensity of pain. It also cut the size and enormity of the pain indication passing from one site to the cerebral brain via the nerves. Always make use of Tramacip in case of unbearable pain; you will surely get the instant relief from the pain.
Contraindications of Tramacip 200mg
Tramacip is intended for the pain management like-
- Moderate to severe body pain, knee pain, dental pain and joint pain
- Treat pain after the surgery and chronic conditions like cancer or joint pain.
- Treat muscle pain.
Method of Administration of Tramacip 200mg
Tramacip is available as a solid capsule dosage form so, it should be taken by the mouth. Engulf the whole capsule with a full glass of water. Don't break, crush or chew the capsule underneath your teeth otherwise; you may suffer bitterness of medicament. It ought to be administered with or without foodstuff.
Drug Interactions of Tramacip 200mg
Certain medication show drug interaction with Tramacip are-
- Alprazolam, Diazepam and Lorazepam
- Acetaminophen tablets like Paracetamol
- Carbamazepine, phenytoin and Phenobarbital
- Warfarin and heparin
Contraindications of Tramacip 200mg
Tramacip is strictly contraindicated, under some medical circumstances-
- If patient having an allergy towards generic Tramadol hydrochloride
- Not prescribed to children under the age group of 12 years
- In case of pregnancy and breastfeeding females
- In case of any sort of renal and hepatic impairment
- In case of any kind of breathing issues
Storage conditions of Tramacip 200mg
Tramacip should be stored under below mention condition;
- It should be stored at the optimum room temperature 250 C.
- Tramacip tablet should be placed away from direct contact of moisture, sunlight or heat.
- It should be kept individually from other kind of therapies.
- Keep it away from the reach and vision of kids.
Fantastic Tablet for Muscle Relief Review by Joseon Albert
I was looking out for a proficient Tramacip 200mg Tablet that would help me to short out my leg pain problem. Then, I came across your product Tramcip 200mg medicine and believe me it really did wonders for me. (Posted on 1/2/16)
Dose of Tramacip 200mg
The initial prescribed dose of Tramacip is 25 mg. If you are not getting the best outcomes with 25mg then you may increase your dose up to 200mg but don’t exceed the dose of Tramacip more than 400mg within a day. But, in case of older patients, the maximum given dose of Tramacip is 300mg.
Missed dose of Tramacip 200mg
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember, but if it is the time near to the next dose then, leave out the missed dose and begin again at program manner.
Double dose of Tramacip is strictly inadvisable at a same time as it may cause severe health issues.
Overdose of Tramacip 200mg
Symptoms of overdose of Tramacip are Tachycardia (increased hear rate), feeling of lethargies, cold and faint. Overdose of Tramacip may also cause drug addiction.
In case of overdosing of Tramacip immediately seek advice from medical doctor and get some medical help from your nearest hospital.
Side Effects of Tramacip 200mg
Some side effects happen when you are using Tramacip - nausea, diarrhea, indigestion, dry mouth, nervousness, abdomen pain and feeling of drowsiness.
Severe side effects of Tramacip are anxiety, confusion, skin rashes, itching and redness of skin, muscle pain, difficulty in moving, severe headache, chest pain, ulcers, tachycardia and bradycardia.
Precautions of Tramacip 200mg
Some precautions should be followed as taking Tramacip
- Quit drinking of alcohol usage as alcohol may react with generic Tramadol.
- Don’t prescribe this drug to those patients who are suffering from stomach and intestinal ulcers.
- Never consume any other narcotic, opioid and sleeping pills along with Tramacip.
- Tramacip may cause drug dependence, so take it in limited amount.
- Driving should be strictly not allowed after the intake of medicine as generic Tramadol may cause inclination of drowsiness.
- This Tramacip therapy should be continued up to 2to3 weeks.