Generic Tramadol hydrochlorideis accessible as a foremost active component in this preparation. Tramadol basically works by altering the pain signals goes to the human brain and it also also modifies the intensity of pain. Tramadol also hinders the activity of the chemicals such as serotonin and nor epinephrine by healing the moderate to severe condition of pain. You can also supervise your body pain, knee pain, neck pain, dental pain, shoulder pain and muscle pain by taking 1 tablet of Tramacip 100mg.
Indications of Tramacip 100mg
- Temperate to rigorous pain.
- Treatment of back pain, neck pain and any other body parts
- Healing of pain after the physical injury
Drug Interactions of Tramacip 100mg
Certain drugs may interact with Tramacip-
- Pentazosine, Nalbuphine and other pain killer tablets
- St. John’s worth
- Fluoxetine, Dapoxetine and Paroxetine
- Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Fluconazole
- Rifampin, Salicylic acid and Etambutol
- Sleeping pills such as diazepam, Alprex, Alprazolam, Zolpidem
- Morphine, Codeine and other narcotic pain relievers
Tramacip medicine is not to be administered in some cases-
- In case of hypersensitivity towards generic Tramadol hydrochloride.
- In case of renal and hepatic dilemma.
- In stomach and intestinal ulcers.
- Not prescribed to pediatric patients under the age group of 12 years.
- Not given to pregnant and lactating moms.
Way to Store Tramacip 100mg
- Tramacip drug should be stored at the room temperature 300 C and away from the direct exposure of heat, humidity and direct sunlight.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach and view of kids and pets.
Dosing Information of Tramacip 100mg
For getting the immediate relief from the pain, you should get this tablet in given dose and on proper time. The available strengths of Tramacip are 50mg, 100mg and 200mg. The initial given prescribed amount of Tramacip is 50mg. Take this tablet by the mouth and with a sufficient amount of water. Don’t surpass the dose of Tramacip more than 400mg in a day. The dosing regularity of Tramacip depends on the age, body weight and rigorousness of pain.
If you skip a dose of Tramacip 100mg
Take the missed dose of Tramacip as soon as your remember, but if the time for the next dose then skip the dose and go back to your regular dosing agenda.
Don’t take twofold of Tramacip at one time.
If you take an case of overdose of Tramacip 100mg
Major symptoms of overdose of Tramacip are faintness, vertigo, shortness of breath, severe skin rashes, and annoyance.
If you face any above mentioned overdose symptoms of Tramacip then directly consult your physician and get some emergency medical treatment.
Unfavorable Effects of Tramacip 100mg
Some general undesirable effects of Tramacip-
- Feeling of sleepiness
- Difficulty in proper breathing
- Severe headache
- Skin rashes
Rigorous adverse effects of Tramacip are-
- Chest pain
- Tachycardia and bradycardia (uneven heart beat)
Special Precautions of Tramacip 100mg
- If you are suffering from brain disorders like head injury, migraine headache, convulsions and fits.
- No need to take this medication, in case of breathing crisis like asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and bronchospasm.
- Don’t go for driving after having the drug as it may cause faintness.
- Ingestion of alcohol is strictly not recommended as taking Tramacip.
- Long term consumption of this medication is strictly prohibited because it may cause drug dependence.