Generic Tadalista is a Sildenafil citrate, which is a selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). During physical intercourse, nitric oxide is released, which acts as a vasodilator and helps to maintain the blood flow in the penis at the time of sexual activity. Nitric oxide is also responsible for the production of guanylate cyclase that is an enzyme. Guanylate cyclase further helps to increase the cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). cGMP is used to enhance the blood flow and its entering in the penile region. Therefore, penis gets harder and thickened and is converted into spongy tissues. Another enzyme that is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), acts on cGMP and degrade it and leads to decrease the flow and cause ED like symptoms.
Contraindications of Tadalista
- Hypotensive patients should not use this drug
- It should not use by the females and adolescent
- Hypertension may also interfere with the absorption of this drug
- Do not use this tadalista if you are suffering from any heart problems such as stroke, coronary artery stiffness, pulmonary artery stiffness etc.
- Use of the alcohol along with this drug is not permitted
- Use of nitrates drug like nitroglycerin and Isosorbide are contraindicated with this drug
Drug Interactions of Tadalista
Some drug interactions, which affects the mechanism of Tadalista
- Antihypertensive drug like Prazosin, doxazosin, pentazocin and terazosin
- Antiepileptic drugs like phenytoin, carbamazepine
- Central nervous system depressant phenobarbital and diazepam
- Antagonist of alpha-1 adrenergic receptor like alfuzosin
- Endothelial receptor antagonist (ETA & ETB) like bosentan
- Macrolide antibiotic like erythromycin and oleandomycin
- Antiarrhythmic drugs like amiodarone, sotalol and labetalol
How Should You Store Tadalista?
- Stored it at room temperature (250 C to 300 C).
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Keep it away from children and pets
Recommended Dose of Tadalista?
The dose of this Sildenafil citrate depends upon the patients need. It should be taken with simple water. Tadalista 20 mg is an excellent drug to sort your ED. On consumption of this drug you get more energy and feel of freshness within 20-25 minute. This medication is not an aphrodisiac, but it has a fast action, which makes easier the erection.
Overdose of Tadalista
Overdose of the drug could harm you so do not take it in over quantity. It may produce dizziness, drowsiness, headaches etc.
Sildenafil is not used in regular manner. You should take it before sexual activity, and then there is no chance of missing the dose.
Side Effects of Tadalista
Common side effects have shown by the Tadalista
- The use of Tadalista produces swelling of eyelids, dizziness, drowsiness etc.
- It may produce rashes and itching
- Person may feel blurred vision, pain in arm, jaw and chest pain
- It also produces indigestion, back pain, shortness of breath, palpitation etc.
Precaution of Tadalista
Some precautions should be taken when you use this
- Woman and young age male who lies in the teenage class should not use this drug
- In case if you have allergies and hypersensitivity reactions
- Person who is suffering from kidney disease, liver disease, heart attack, chest pain etc.
- Alcohol should not use with Sildenafil
- If you have penile erection not more than 4 hours before
- If you are taking any type of drugs like prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs and any herbal drug then you should avoid the use of Sildenafil