Tadalafil is a selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase-5, which increases cyclic GMP thus, enhancing the erectile function. Penile erection is caused by increased penile blood flow resulting from the relaxation of penis arteries and smooth muscles. This action is mediated by the release of nitric oxide from nerve terminals and endothelial cells, which stimulates the synthesis of c-GMP in the smooth muscle cells. Cyclic GMP causes smooth muscle relaxation and increased blood flow into the smooth muscles of penis. The inhibition of phosphodiesterase-5 therefore, enhances erectile function by increasing the amount of cGMP.
Therapeutic Uses Of Tadalafil Black 80mg
The medicine is approved to treat symptoms of erectile dysfunction and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
What Are The Probable Drug Interactions?
This medicine should not be taken with these particular classes of drugs:
- Nitrates such as Isoniazid, Isosorbide mononitrate and dinitrate, amyl nitrite.
- Antifungal drugs such as fluconazole, ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Voriconazole.
- Anti-hypertensive drugs (including calcium channel blockers) such as Amlodipine
What Are Contraindications?
- Administration of Tadalafil to patients who are using any form of organic nitrate is contraindicated as Tadalafil increases the hypotensive effect of nitrates.
- Cardiac patient should not use this drug.
- The medicine is contraindicated in patients with a known serious hypersensitivity to Tadalafil. These hypersensitivity reactions include Stevens-Johnson syndrome or dermatitis.
Storage Conditions Of Tadalafil Black 80mg
Store the drug as per the instructions mentioned on the label of the drug. The drug is to be stored at cool place at an optimal temperature i.e. 15-30 degrees where humidity and light cannot reach. It should be kept at clean and dry place. The drug should be kept at a place where children and pets do not reach.
How To Take The Dosing Of Tadalafil Black 80mg?
Generic Tadalafil black is available as a film-coated almond shaped tablet for oral administration. The recommended starting dose of Generic Tadalafil is 10 mg taken at least 15 minutes prior to sexual activity. The dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg depending upon the patient’s tolerability.
What If A Dose Is Missed?
It is not a subject of worry in case you missed a dose of Tadalafil as it is not a daily basis drug. Tadalafil is taken only when you required it. In case you forget to take the drug and get involved in the intimacy doings then have it at once after getting remember. It is to be taken only when needed to have the hard erection for longer duration of time.
Excessive Intake Of Tadalafil
The overdosing of any drug can be harmful for health as large amount of the drug enter in the blood. With the overdosing of the Tadalafil the man is supposed to get the erection which can be painful and last for more than 4 to 5 years and need a medical assistance.
Probable Unwanted Effects Of Tadalafil Black 80mg
The most common side effects associated with this medicine are headache, back pain, indigestion, nausea, muscle ache, flushing, cough, blurred vision, nasal congestion. These side effects persist only for a few hours.
- This medicine should not be used with grapefruit juice as it delays the activity of Tadalafil.
- Tobacco or alcoholic beverages should not be consumed with this drug.
- In case of any birth defects of penis like curved penis or complaints of coronary artery disease, arrhythmia, diabetes, hypo- or hypertension, angina, bleeding, stomach ulcers; the physician should be informed.