Stad 14000 contains generic Lidocaine hydrochloride, which makes the penis area numb, by blocking the ionic flux required for starting of impulse. Stad 14000 is an immediate acting topical spray, applied to the man's genital organs, to get rid of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. It decreases the perception, but increases the quality time of sexual intercourse.
Benefits of Stad 14000
Stad 14000 is a topical Lidocaine spray which is used in the management of two types of sexual dysfunction in men:-
- Premature Ejaculation
- Erectile Dysfunction
Drug Interactions of Stad 14000
- It should not be used in combination with anti-hypotensive drug like Epinephrine and Phenylephrine
- Use of Antipsychotic drugs like Phenothiazine and Butyrophenone should be restricted while using this spray
- Avoid using Local Anesthetics like Bupivacaine and Chloroprocaine along with this spray
- Beta blocker drugs like Atenolol and Metoprolol should not be taken
- Avoid intake of tricyclic antidepressants drugs like Amitriptyline as it may lead to blood pressure problems
- Avoid intake of Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) like Phenelzine as it may result in hypertension
Stad 14000 is not recommended in following circumstances:-
- Not recommended for lactating or pregnant women;
- Not be used by individuals under 18 years of age;
- If you have any kind of allergy to this drug;
- In case of any recent stroke;
- Avoid in case of any Acute Coronary disease or recent heart attack;
- Avoid in case of Kidney or liver failure;
- Keep it away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Store Stad 14000 at room temperature
- Keep away from the reach of children and pets.
Correct Dosage of Stad 14000
Shake the spray well before use. The drug is to be sprayed around about 3-4 times, topically on the penis from a distance of at least 5cm. It is to be used 2-3 minutes before the sexual activity. Gently rub the sprayed area appropriately, for enhanced and fast absorption of the drug. Do not use more than 10 sprays. After physical intercourse, wipe the penis with the help of wet cotton properly.
In case of Missed dose of Stad 14000
The case of missing a dose of Stad 14000 is not possible because it is to be used only when required.
In case of Overdose of Stad 14000
Do not use this drug in excessive amounts, as it can lead to a burning sensation, skin rash, irritation, and other skin problems. So its overdose should be avoided.
Side Effects of Stad 14000
Short-term adverse effects associated with Stad 14000 are hearing problem; problem in vision; heat perception; depression of the respiratory system, convulsion; itching; skin rash; stomach upset; queasiness and anxiety.
Safety Tips For Stad 14000
There are some safety tips, which must be followed before using this spray, these are listed below -
- Should not be used, if taking another drug for treating sexual disorder
- Intake of alcohol should be avoided along with this medication
- Not recommended for individual under18 years of age and for women
- Avoid work which required awake or alertness, because it may cause dizziness.