Soma 500mg is am centrally acting analgesic which provides relief from all kind of muscloskeleton pain and discomfort by altering the transmission of the pain between the brain and the nerve.
Indication of Soma 500mg (Generic Carisoprodol)
Soma 500mg is prescribed to treat muscloskeleton pain and discomfort caused by sprain, strain and other associated muscle injury.
Contradiction of Soma 500mg
The use of Soma 500mg (Generic Carisoprodol) is restricted under some medical condition.
- In case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Allergic to Carisoprodol or any of its ingredients
- Convulsion or blood disorder
- Poor liver or kidney function
- Person with a History of drug abuse or Alcoholic addiction
- For a child younger than 12 years old
Drug Interaction of Soma 500mg
Don't take a certain drug while taking Soma 500mg as it may increase of decrease the efficacy of Soma 500mg (Generic Carisoprodol).
- Anti histamine drug like cetirizine or diphenhydramine
- Anti depressant alprazolam, diazepam, meprobamate
- Narcotics pain killer codeine
- Herbal supplement like St. John's Wort
Storage Condition of Soma 500mg
- Keep in a closed container at room temperature between 15-30 C (59-86 F), away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep from freezing.
- Keep out of the reach of children or pet.
Instant Confirmation of Order Review by Tia Khan
Easy and straightforward to order online. Opted for home delivery. Delivery date received by text. (Posted on 2/18/16)
Superb Muscle Relaxation Tablet Review by Major Padilla
We had been looking for a solution that could bring back me from my muscle pain. But only Ultram 50mg tablet gave us the response of muscle pain without side effects on the body. Thanks a lot. (Posted on 1/22/16)
I can trust on this store Review by Trevor Delves
hi, i purchase soma 500mg from here. I was suffering from pain from very longer time but after using this pill, I used this pill and now i feel batter in a very short time.
Delivered product on given time. Trust this outfit! (Posted on 11/21/15)
Dosage of Soma 500mg
Soma comes in the dose of 350mg and 500mg, the correct intake of the dose depends upon the patent condition and the requirement. It is prescribed to take this drug three times in a day and one at bedtime with or with our food. The presence of the diet may delay the action of this drug. It should not be prescribed for more than 2-3 weeks.
What to do in case of missed dose of Soma 500mg?
If you missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take double dose to make up the missed dose.
What to do in case of Overdose of Soma 500mg?
Overdose symptoms include improper coordination, agitation, and blurred vision, and fast heartbeat, memory loss, confusion, respiratory depression, and death.
Side Effect of Soma 500mg (Generic Carisoprodol)
Some Adverse effect of Soma 500mg (Generic Carisoprodol) include fast heartbeat, tremendous weakness, pain in the joints, loss of feeling and coordination, unconsciousness, mental or mood disorder, convulsions, indistinct vision, and confusion. Some Moderate side effects include feeling ill-tempered, blurred vision, sleep problems, nausea, sleepiness, dizziness, tremor, headache, and upset stomach.
Precautions While Taking Soma 500mg (Generic Carisoprodol)
What should be avoided during intake of Soma 500mg?
- Avoid consuming alcohol, as it interacts with soma leads to sleepiness, lethargy or dizziness.
- Avoid driving or operating any machinery, as this drug may ruin your thinking action.
- Avoid medicine such as allergy medicine, narcotic medicine, pain reducing medicine, sleeping pills, epileptic medicine, muscle relaxants and depression
- It should be taken by the patient whom it is prescribed as it makes the person dependent.
- Never share this drug with another, especially with the drug abuse or addicted person. It is illegal.
- Don't stop the intake of this drug suddenly after a long use as it may cause some withdrawal symptoms like headache, abdominal pain, sleep disorder, nausea, and seizure.