Soma 350mg is prescribed for the treatment of muscular pain, injury, back pain, and muscle spasm. It contains Generic Carisoprodol 350mg as an active drug which acts by directly acting on the central nervous system and alter the transmission of the pain between the nerve and the brain.
IndicationSoma 350mg (Generic Carisoprodol 350mg)
- Physical injury and muscular pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders such as muscle strain and muscle rigidity.
Drug Interaction of Soma 350mg (Generic Carisoprodol 350mg)
Avoid the intake of certain class of drug with Soma as the simultaneous intake may increase of decrease the effect of Soma 350mg. Generic Carisoprodol 350mg may interact with some medications like-
- Anti-ulcer drugs like Omeprazole, Ranitidine and any
- Rifampin and Isoniazid
- Narcotic drugs
- Benzodiazepines, Anti-convulsant medications and sedative drugs
- Opioid therapy- Codeine, morphine
- Warfarin and heparin
Contraindications of Soma 350mg (Generic Carisoprodol 350mg)
Soma 350mg is not to be administered under some medical conditions-
- Don't make use of this medication, if you are allergic to generic Carisoprodol.
- If patient having kidney and liver impairment
- In case of pregnancy and breast feeding
- In case of kids under the age group of 12 years
- In case of disorders like convulsions, Seizures and mood swings,
How to Store Soma 350mg (Generic Carisoprodol 350mg)?
- Optimum storage temperature for Soma 350mg medication is 300 C.
- Keep this preparation away from the reach and sight of children.
- Keep this medication away from the direct exposure of sunrays, excess moisture and humidity.
Excellent Shipping Review by Drew Glenn
I am really impressed with your Soma 350mg medicine as its works marvellous and it solved entire issues; of my muscle pain, I have never found such effective medicine. Thank a lot. (Posted on 1/23/16)
Great Offer Review by Jon Mussen
I order Soma 250 tablets and payment through eCheck. They send me extra 20 tablets of worth $10. I am very happy with there offer and definitely use them again. (Posted on 11/19/15)
Dosage and Administration of Soma 350mg
Soma tablets are available in the doses of 350mg and 500mg. This tablet should be taken by orally with a sufficient amount of water total four times in a day, in which 3 tablets should be taken in a day and 1 tablet at night before go to the bed. It can be taken with or without foodstuffs.
What to do in case Missed dose of Soma 350mg?
Take the missed dose of Soma 350mg as soon as you recall but don’t take two tablets of Soma to catch up the missed dose.
What to do in case of Overdose of Soma 350mg?
Seek advice from your medical doctor, if you any overdose symptoms of Soma like abdomen ache, nausea Diarrhea, feeling of giddiness, and convulsion.
Side Effects of Soma 350mg (Generic Carisoprodol 350mg)
Common side effects of Soma 350mg include feeling of dizziness, stomach upset, stomach distress, severe headache, heart burn and dyspepsia.
Severe side effects of Soma 350mg are vertigo, irregular heartbeat, convulsion, indistinct vision, and severe allergic reactions like skin rashes, swelling of hands and legs.
Safety Steps of Soma 350mg
Some safety tips should be kept in mind while taking Soma 350mg
- Avoid the intake of alcoholic beverages along with this drug.
- Generic Carisoprodol is not to be taken in case of stomach and intestinal ulcers.
- Don't continue this treatment therapy for more than 2to3 weeks.
- Don't take benzodiazepines, narcotics, opioid and sleeping pills along with this drug.