Generic Vardenafil is the active ingredient of Snovitra. It is a medicine that falls in the class of phosphodiesterase type-5 inhibitor. It acts by improving erectile function by sustaining adequate cellular levels of cGMP in the penile area and its contributing vascular system. This chemical ensures proper flow of blood to the penile region. Nitric oxide is generated when a man is stimulated sexually. In turn it activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. It increases the level of intracellular concentration of cyclic guanosine monophosphate which is a secondary messenger for causing the penile erection.
Who Can Take Snovitra 60mg?
Generic Vardenafil is used to manage male sexual disorders like erectile disorder or male impotence. It also treats Benign Prostate Hyperplasia and Pulmonary hypertension in man.
How To Take Snovitra?
- Snovitra 60 mg is available as oral mediated pill.
- It is to be taken almost half an hour before the intimacy session.
- It is to be taken with the help of water.
- It can be taken with food or without food.
What Are The Probable Drug Interactions?
Drug interactions are demarcated as a practice in which one drug prevails to show more the effect over another drug when administered simultaneously.
- Anti-hypertensive drugs like guanabenz, nicardipine, amlodipine
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like acetaminophen, ibuprofen, ketorolac, etc.
- Anti-arrhythmic drugs like amiodarone, quinidine or sotalol
- Anti-HIV medicines like abacavir, and lamivudine
- alpha blockers like Alfuzosin, doxazosin
- Itraconazole, indinavir
- Cytochrome P450 3A4 inhibitors
What Are Contraindications?
Contraindication is a conditions in which drug is demonstrated to be harmful to the patient.
- Not permitted to be used by patients who are on the medication of nitrate drugs like nitroglycerine.
- It is contraindicated in children who are below the age of 18 years.
- It is not to be meant for woman use.
- In case of allergy with
- Avoid the use of this drug along with alcohol.
- This medicine is not given to the patients who are allergic to Vardenafil.
Store the drug as per the instructions mentioned on the label of the drug. The drug is to be stored at cool place at an optimal temperature i.e. 15-30 degrees where humidity and light cannot reach. It should be kept at clean and dry place. The drug should be kept at a place where children and pets do not reach.
What If A Dose Is Missed?
It is not a subject of worry in case you missed a dose of Snovitra as it is not a daily basis drug. Snovitra is taken only when you required it. In case you forget to take the drug and get involved in the intimacy doings then have it at once after getting remember. It is to be taken only when needed to have the hard erection for longer duration of time.
Excessive Intake Of Snovitra
The overdosing of any drug can be harmful for health as large amount of the drug enter in the blood. With the overdosing of the Snovitra the man is supposed to get the erection which can be painful and last for more than 4 to 5 years and need a medical assistance.
Probable Unwanted Effects
Snovitra shows some unwanted effects after consumption of the drug or after some while. Common side effects are-
- blockage in nose
Some severe but rare side effects of Snovitra 60mg Vardenafil are as follows:
- Sudden loss of vision
- Uneven heartbeat
- Chest tightness
- Trouble in breathing
- Gastric upset
- Avoid the use of this medicine if you are suffering from myocardial infarction, severe heart failure, arrhythmia, and stroke, angina, low blood pressure or any other cardiovascular disorder.
- Avoid the use of this medicine if you are captivating grapefruit or grape juice.
- Avoid the use of this preparation if you have any deformation in the penis.
- Avoid cigarette, alcohol if you are using Vardenafil.