Sildigra 50mg contains generic Sildenafil citrate, which belongs to the inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5). PDE5 enzyme found abundantly in the body and responsible for occur many biological reactions. This enzyme is released and degrades the guanylate cyclase. Further, guanylate cyclase is responsible for the releasing of cGMP, an important secondary messenger which leads to dilate the blood vessels in the cells of the penis. Sildigra decreases the amount of PDE5 which increase the cGMP and permits the blood in penile region.
Contraindication of Sildigra 50mg
Sildigra is contraindicated with some conditions
- Females and children should not take Sildigra
- Any male who has the age under 18 should not use this drug.
- If you have liver disorder and kidney disorder, cardiovascular diseases etc.
- Blood related condition might also contraindicate with this drug like sickle cell anemia and leukemia.
- Some alpha-blockers and beta-blockers may interact with Sildigra.
Drug interaction of Sildigra
- Antifungal drug like itraconazole, fluconazole
- Angiotensin-converting-enzyme (ACE) inhibitor such as captopril and benazepril
- Anti-ulcer drug like cimetidine and ranitidine
- Anti-blood coagulant drug like warfarin
- Calcium channel blockers such as Verapamil, Gallopamil and Diltiazem
- Antifungal drug such as fenticonazole, miconazole, butoconazole and econazole
Storage Conditions of Sildigra 50mg
- This drug should be stored at 20-25 ° C or room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture and humidity.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store expiry date drug
Usages and Administration of Sildigra 50mg
Sildigra 50 comes in tablet form and takes by mouth. It should be taken 1 hour before the sexual activity. You should not take more than one tablet in a single day.
Sildigra 50 mg is taken only when it is needed because it is not a common drug. Therefore, no chances of missed the dose.
Overdose the drug may produce side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, headaches and some other serious conditions. In case of the serious conditions you should call your doctor immediately.
Side Effects of Sildigra 50mg
Sildigra shows some side effects that may harm you in very rare conditions
- Sildigra may produce headaches, diarrhea, dizziness and nausea.
- Sometime Sildigra produces shortness in your breath.
- Sometime it produces pain in stomach and irritability in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Sometime Sildigra produce flu like symptoms like runny nose, muscle pain and increase in the body temperature.
- Chest pain or heavy feeling in chest, sweating and pain spreading to the arm are the common side effects of this drug.
- Sometime it produces serious side effects such as differentiation of blue green colors with a hazy vision
- In case of nasal congestions, dyspepsia and hot flashes you should not take this drug
Precautions of Sildigra 50mg
Some precautions should be taken when you use this drug
- Do not take Sildigra if you have a history of heart diseases like stroke, heart attacks and congestion heart failure.
- Do not uses overdose of the Sildigra.
- Who is suffering from peptic ulcer, bleeding disorder and retinitis pigmentosa should not consume this drug.
- If person is, suffer from blood disorders like sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma and anemia.
- If you have any type of sexual transmitted disease such as gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis etc.