Active pharmaceutical ingredients are playing the major role in any medicine. Sildenafil citrate is the active pharmaceutical compound, which acts as an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5). PDE-5 is an enzyme which is responsible for the reduction in the amount of blood in the cells of the penis. During sexual activity nitric oxide is released in these cells. Further, nitric oxide is activates the production of guanylate cyclase and guanylate cyclase releases the guanosine monophosphate enzymes (cGMP). The main work of the cGMP is to dilate the blood vessels and enhances the entering of blood in these cells. Sildigra reduces the PDE5 enzymes in the cells which increase the blood in required area and improve the erection.
Contraindication of Sildigra 150mg
Sildigra is contraindicated with some conditions
- Women and children should not take this drug
- Any male who has the age under 18 should not use this drug.
- If you have liver and kidney diseases, cardiovascular diseases etc.
- Blood related condition might also contraindicate with this drug like sickle cell anemia and leukemia.
- Some alpha-blockers and beta-blockers may interact with Sildigra.
Drug Interaction of Sildigra
- Antifungal drug like itraconazole, fluconazole
- Angiotensin-converting-enzyme (ACE) inhibitor such as captopril and enalpril
- Anti-ulcer drug like cementidine and ranitidine
- Anti-blood coagulant drug like warfarin
- Calcium channel blockers such as deltiazem
- Antifungal drug such as fluconazole and itraconazole
Storage Conditions of Sildigra
- This drug should be stored at 20-25 ° C or room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture and humidity.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store expiry date drug
Usages and Administration of Sildigra 150mg
Sildigra is available in the strength of 150mg. The normal startup dose of sildenafil citrate is 50mg and can increase according to the patient need. It should be taken with water before 35-45 minutes of the physical intimacy.
Sildigra 150 mg is taken only when it is needed because it is not a common drug. Therefore, no chances of missed the dose.
When you take Sildigra more than one in a day, then the patient suffers many side effects such as light headaches, dizziness, drowsiness and fainting. Avoid the use of overdose of this drug.
Side Effects of Sildigra 150mg
Sildigra shows some side effects that may harm you in very rare conditions
- Sildigra may produce headaches, diarrhea, dizziness, nausea and it produces shortness in your breath.
- Sometime pain in stomach and irritability in the gastrointestinal tract may occur.
- Sometime Sildigra produce flu like symptoms like runny nose, muscle pain and increase in the body temperature.
- Chest pain or heavy feeling in chest, sweating, pain spreading to the arm.
- It can produce in some serious side effects such as differentiation of blue green colors with a hazy vision
- Patient may also feel nasal congestions, dyspepsia and hot flashes etc.
Precautions of Sildigra 150mg
Some precautions should be taken when you use this drug
- Do not take Sildigra if you have a history of heart disorders.
- Do not uses overdose of the drug.
- If any patient suffer from peptic ulcer, bleeding disorder and retinitis pigmentosa.
- If person is, suffer from sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma and leukemia.
- If you have any type of sexual transmitted disease such as hepatitis B, gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis etc.