The main active ingredient of Sildigra is Sildenafil Citrate. This compound belongs to phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) a family of vasodilators. This drug works by dilating the blood vessels. Sildenafil Citrate has an alleviating effect by increasing blood flow to the penis on the complaint of poor erection. The main work of Sildenafil is to decrease the entry of cyclic guanosine monophosphate enzymes (cGMP) in cells lining of the blood vessels supplying the corpus cavernosum of the penis. cGMP is a common regulator of ion channel and cellular apoptosis. It also increases the relaxation of vascular smooth muscles lead to vasodilation, which may further lead to smooth blood flow in the tissues.
Contraindication Of Sildigra
Sildigra is contraindicated with some conditions
- Women and children should not take this drug
- Any male who has the age under 18 should not use this drug.
- If you have liver and kidney diseases, cardiovascular diseases etc.
- Blood related condition might also contraindicate with this drug like sickle cell anemia and leukemia.
- Some alpha-blockers and beta-blockers may interact with Sildigra.
Drug Interaction Of This Drug
- Antifungal drug like itraconazole, fluconazole
- Angiotensin-converting-enzyme (ACE) inhibitor such as captopril and enalpril
- Anti-ulcer drug like cementidine and ranitidine
- Anti blood coagulant drug like warfarin
- Calcium channel blockers such as deltiazem
- Antifungal drug such as fluconazole and itraconazole
Storage Conditions Of The Sildigra
- This drug should be stored at 20-25 ° C or room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture and humidity.
- Keep away from children.
- Do not store expiry date drug.
Usages And Administration Of The Drug
Sildigra is available in the solid form and the recommended dose of this is 100mg once in a day. Take with drug water. You could take it with or without food. You should take Sildigra before sexual activity. 1hour is before is the most effective.
Missed Dose Of The Drug
There is no chance of a missed dose because you should take Sildigra before physical intimacy.
Overdose Of The Drug
You should not use an overdose of Sildenafil Citrate because it may cause excitation, pain in stomach, feeling tries and tachycardia may occur.
Side Effects Of The Sildigra
Sildigra shows some side effects that may harm you in very rare conditions
- Sildigra may produce headaches, diarrhea, dizziness, nausea etc.
- It can produce pain in stomach and irritability in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Sometime Sildigra produce flu like symptoms like irritation, runny nose and muscle pain.
- You may feel ringing in your ears.
- Shortness in your breath.
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, sweating, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder and general ill feeling.
- It can produce in very rare condition, difficulty in differentiation of blue green colors with a hazy vision
- Patient may also feel nasal congestions, dyspepsia and hot flashes etc.
Some Precautions Should Be Taken When You Use This Drug
- Do not take this drug if you have problem like stroke and severe high or low blood pressure.
- You should not use this drug more than in a whole day.
- Persons are suffering from peptic ulcer, bleeding disorder and retinitis pigmentosa.
- If person is, suffer from sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma and leukemia.
- If you have any type of sexual transmitted disease such as hepatitis B, gonorrhea, HIV, syphilis etc.