In Prosoma 350mg, Generic Carisoprodol is the main drug, which is a centrally acting analgesic. It acts by altering the sensation of pain between the nerves and the brain.
Why To Take Prosoma 350mg?
Prosoma 350mg is used to get short term relief from muscle pain and discomfort caused by sprain, strain and other muscle injury.
Contraindications of Prosoma 350mg
In some medical condition or patient, this drug is not recommended.
- Individual having allergy to this drug or any of its ingredient.
- In case of any, liver or kidney disease
- Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding female
- Not recommended for individual under 12 years of age
- In case of acute intermittent porphyria
- Having any mental disorder
- Individual having history of drug addiction
Drugs Interaction With Prosoma 350mg
Some drugs may interact with Pro-soma results in an increase, decrease or inhibit the efficacy of Prosoma 350mg.
- Avoid intake of the drug acting directly on nervous system such as benzodiazepines,
- Narcotic Pain relievers like Codeine,
- Anti anxiety drugs like Alprazolam, Meprobamate, Diazepam, Zolpidem should not be taken while taking Pro-soma.
- Antihistamine drugs like Diphenhydramine, Cetirizine should be avoided with Pro-soma
Storage Condition of Prosoma 350mg
- Keep in a closed container at room temperature between 15-30 C (59-86 F), away from heat, moisture and light.
- Keep out of the reach of children or pet.
- Throw away all expired medicine or outdated.
Best Medicine Review by Heidi John
I was completely not in favor of using this medicine. But it proved me completely wrong as it just worked magically. Thanks a lot. (Posted on 2/2/16)
Nice Medicine Review by Ryan Thomson
I was very upset about my back pain fortunately one of my friends suggest to take your Prosoma 350mg tablet but that time I was not sure, it will work properly, but now I am fine. Thanks a lot. (Posted on 1/23/16)
Exotic Meds at Affordable Prices Review by Sebastian
It's completely my luck that I got such an advantageous of Prosoma 350mg Tablet without so many searches. Online market is so huge and finding something that is reliable and supportive is very difficult. Glad that I found this Prosoma 350mg muscle relaxation Tablet. (Posted on 1/2/16)
Quick Delivery, Excellent Services Review by James Hoskins
Delivery was quick and well packaged. very satisfied (Posted on 11/21/15)
Dosage and Administration of Prosoma 350mg
Prosoma comes in the dose of 350mg and 500mg, the accurate intake of dose depends upon the patient illness and the requirement. It is prescribed to take orally with or without food. In adults the recommended dose for treatment of muscle spasm or sprain is 350 mg and 500mg, recommended to take 3 times in a day and one dose at night.
What to do in the case of skipped dose of Prosoma 350mg?
The patient should not overlook their programmed dose, in order to have its therapeutic effect. If missed a dose, take it as soon as you recall. Do not take double dose it may lead to severe side effect.
What to do in the case of overdose of Prosoma 350mg?
Overdose symptoms include difficulty in breathing, convulsions, confusion, vision tricky, fast heartbeat, and impairment in thinking, chest pain and seizure also seen. So avoid overdose of pro soma 350mg, and seek medical help in such condition immediately.
Side Effects of Prosoma 350mg
Some Adverse effects of the Prosoma 350mg include stomach upset, sleeplessness, and irritation, a feeling of nausea, headache, and injury in vision. Severe side effects include lack of feeling, fast heartbeat, convulsion, fainting, coordination impairment, vision loss
Precaution of Prosoma 350mg
Some precautionary steps should be kept in mind while taking this drug
- Avoid driving or any other work which required alertness because pro soma 350mg makes you drowsy or blurred your vision.
- Don't share your medicine with other especially with drug abuse or addicted person.
- Don't take alcohol or grape fruit product along with pro soma 350mg, because it increases its sedative effect.
- Not recommended for individual younger than 12 years of age.