Dapoxetine (Priligy) is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient of the poxet. It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. Serotonin is the neurotransmitter found widely in the brain and control the ejaculation process during physical intercourse. The decreased amount of serotonin is responsible for the early ejaculation in men. Inhibitor of serotonin remains its proper quantity in the nerve cell that leads to decrease the phenomenon that is premature ejaculation. This process is occurring when the degradation of serotonin is reduced in these nerve cells.
Contraindication of Poxet 90mg
- Hypersensitive reaction and hypotension conditions contraindicated with poxet
- Schizophrenia and any other psychological condition like seizure etc.
- Cardiovascular conditions including history of heart attacks,
- Use of MAO inhibitor
- Any type of bleeding disorder like anemia, sickle cell anemia
- Disturbance in abdomen, stomach pain
- History of any suicidal condition
- Eye diseases like increased intra-ocular pressure
Drug Interaction of Poxet 90mg
- Mono amino oxidase inhibitor such as moclobemide, tranylcypromine, phenelzine
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor doxepin, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, amitriptyline and nefazodone,
- Schizophrenic medications like haloperidol
- Anticoagulant drugs such as heparin and warfarin
- Antifungal drugs Itraconazole, ketoconazole and fluconazole
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Antibiotic drugs, lithium drugs
- Triptans drugs which are used to relieve migraine
- Antihypertensive drug propranolol, tramadol, amiloride
How should you store Poxet properly?
- Stored it at room temperature (250 C to 300 C).
- Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Dosage and Administration of Poxet 90mg
- Poxet should administer 1-3 hours before the sexual activity. Poxet 90 mg should take only once in a day.
Overdose of Poxet
- Overdose of the drug could harm you so do not take it over quantity.
- This medication is not for regular use. Therefore, you have taken poxet before sexual intercourse, and then there is no chance of missing the dose.
Side Effects of Poxet 90mg
- Poxet can produce dizziness, vomiting, nausea, and drowsiness
- It may enhance the blood pressure and create the hypertension condition
- Excessive sweating may occur while you use this drug
- Sometime fatigue and sleepiness may occur
- Nasal congestion, dry mouth, disturbances in stomach, feeling difficulty in proper breathing
- Ringing ears, blurred vision and decrease heart beat may feel by person who using this drug
Warnings While You Use Poxet 90mg
- Allergic patient should not Poxet 90mg
- Patient who has a history of heart diseases like congestion heart failure
- If you have chest pain and have any type of allergic condition
- In case illness and some other disorders
- When you are using vitamin supplements and folic acids do not use poxet
- You should not take poxet just after the erection
- You should not alter the dose of the poxet by self
- Do not drink alcohol as it may delay the action of this drug
- Dysfunction of kidney and liver affect the mechanism of poxet
- Woman and young age male who are under the age of 18 should not use this drug