Premature erection is defined as decrease in time of erection or it may be described that early ejection of the semen before penetration. Use of this drug has increased the time duration of ejaculation. Apart from this aspect, it also decreases the feeling of stress and improves the level of satisfaction during sexual intercourse. The main active compound of Poxet is Dapoxetine. It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor. It is thought to be that serotonin; a neurotransmitter helps in the ejaculation. A low level of serotonin may responsible for the premature erection. Poxet has a quality to decrease the reuptake of serotonin in pre synaptic condition. If the level of the serotonin has decreased that means, serotonin will increase in synapse. The highest level of this neurotransmitter will stay for a long time and give relief in this condition. The uses of this drug prevent some of the negative emotional effects that premature ejaculation can have on patients. Previous studies have been suggested that males affected could increase their control over ejaculation and sexual satisfaction because of taking this medicine.
Contraindication Of Poxet 60mg
- Hypersensitive reaction
- Schizophrenia and any other psychological condition
- Cardiovascular conditions including history of heart attacks, strokes, hypertension, hypotension
- Use of mono amino oxidase inhibitor (MAO)
- Any type of bleeding disorder
- Disturbance in abdomen
- History of any suicidal condition
- Eye diseases like increased intra-ocular pressure
Drug Interaction Of Poxet 60mg
- Mono amino oxidase inhibitor such as moclobemide, tranylcypromine, phenelzine
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor doxepin, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, amitriptyline, nefazodone, venlafaxine, citalopram
- Schizophrenia medications
- Anticoagulant drugs such as heparin and warfarin
- Antifungal drugs Itraconazole, ketoconazole and fluconazole
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- Antibiotic drugs
- Lithium drugs
- Triptans drugs which are used to relieve migraine
- Antihypertensive drug propranolol, tramadol
How Should You Store Poxet 60mg Properly?
- Stored it at room temperature (250 C to 300 C).
- Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Dosage And Administration Of Poxet 60mg
- Poxet should administer 1-3 hours before the sexual activity. Poxet 60 mg should take Only Once In A Day. It Has Bitter Taste So That You Should Take It With A Full Glass Of Water.
Overdose Of The Poxet 60mg
- Overdose of the drug could harm you so do not take it over quantity.
- This medication is not for regular use. Therefore, you have taken Poxet before sexual intercourse, and then there is no chance of missing the dose.
Side Effects Of Poxet 60mg
- It can produce vomiting, nausea, dizziness and drowsiness
- Increase in blood pressure
- Excessive sweating
- Sometime fatigue and sleepiness may occur
- Nasal congestion, dry mouth, disturbances in stomach
- Feeling difficulty in taking concentration
- Ringing ears, blurred vision and decrease heart beat
Warnings While You Use Poxet 60mg
- Patient who is suffering from any allergic condition
- If you have a history of heart attack, chest pain, skin rashes, difficulty swallowing
- If you have any type of medical condition, illness and disorder
- If you are using the vitamin supplements
- Do not use this drug just after the erection
- You should not alter the dose of the Poxet
- Use of alcohol is prohibited
- Kidney and liver disease may affect the mechanism of this drug
- Woman and young age male should not use this drug