Erectile dysfunction is mainly caused by insufficient blood flow into the penis. Therefore, a proper ejaculation is not occurring while you have physical intercourse and the person does not feel relaxed. This condition is may occur by daily life tension, physical activities and an imbalance in the diet. The main active compound of Filitra is Vardenafil. It is classified as a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE 5) and acts as an inhibitor of this enzyme. During physical intercourse, nitric oxide is released from cells, which further activates the guanylate cyclase. Guanylate cyclase is an enzyme, which produce cyclic guanosine monophosphate cGMP relaxes the blood vessel in the penis and increases the blood flow to the penile portion. PDE-5 prevents the breaks down cGMP that decreasing blood flow into the penis and causes poor erection. The Filitra works on PDE-5 and reduce its quantity into the cells of the penis, which allow the proper circulation of blood in penis.
Physical Condition, Which Are Contraindicated With The Filitra 60mg
- Hypotensive (low blood pressure) patient should not use this drug.
- It should not use by the females
- Hypertension may also interfere with this drug
- Do not use this drug if you are suffering from any heart problems such as stroke, coronary artery stiffness etc.
- Use of the alcohol along with this drug is not permitted
- Use of nitrates drug is contraindicated with drugs
Various Drug Interactions, Which Affects the Mechanism Of Filitra 60mg
- Antihypertensive drug like Prazosin, doxazosin and terazosin
- Antiepileptic drugs like phenytoin, carbamazepine
- Central nervous system (CNS) depressant phenobarbital
- Antagonist of alpha-1 adrenergic receptor like alfuzosin
- Endothelial receptor antagonist like bosentan
- Macrolide antibiotic like erythromycin
- Antiarrhythmic drugs like amiodarone
How Should You Store Filitra 60mg Properly?
- Stored it at room temperature (250 C to 300 C).
- Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture.
Great service !!! Review by Ken Tozer
Thanks for timely delivery of my order. I Will make my next order soon.... (Posted on 11/21/15)
Mode of Administration Of Filitra 60mg
Filitra 60mg is taken orally with water. You should take Filitra with food or with without food as per your need. Nevertheless, it shows better results when you consumed this drug after taking the food. Low fat diet is not recommended when you on the treatment of Filitra. You have advised that you should consume this drug one time in a day.
Overdose Of The Filitra 60mg
Overdose of the drug could harm you so do not take it over quantity.
This medication is not for regular use. Therefore, you have taken Filitra before sexual intercourse, and then there is no chance of missing the dose.
Common Side Effects Have Shown By The Filitra 60mg
This drug produces some side effects
- The use of Filitra may produce swelling of eyelids.
- It can produce rashes, itching, dizziness and drowsiness.
- Sometime it can produce blurred vision, pain in arm and jaw and chest pain
- It also produces indigestion, back pain, shortness in breath, palpitation etc.
Some Precautions Should Be Taken When You Use Filitra 60mg
- Woman should not use this drug
- In case if you have any allergic condition
- In case of kidney disease, liver disease, heart attack, chest pain
- Alcohol and any other beverages should not use this drug
- If you have penile erection not more than 4 hours before
- In you have consumed any type of drugs like prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs and any herbal drug should avoid the use of this drug