The main chemical component of Filagra Professional 100mg is Sildenafil citrate that is an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE 5). In the human body, there are hundreds of enzymes used in various biochemical reactions; guanylyl cyclase is one of them. When we do sexual activity, nitric oxide is released in the male sex organ and nitric oxide activates the guanylyl cyclase. Further, guanylyl cyclase catalyzes the cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which is a cyclic nucleotide and responsible for the dilation of vessels in the penis. Phosphodiesterase is another enzyme that has acted to degrade the cGMP and reduces the flow of blood towards penis and being a main reason of the erectile dysfunction in male. Sildenafil citrate is a PDE 5 inhibitor that reduces the quantity of PDE 5 and helps in treating the ED.
Contraindication of Filagra Professional 100mg
- Do not intake of this drug if you history of cardiac disorder and sickle cell anemia.
- This drug may create problems if you take any other product of Sildenafil citrate.
- Patients who are taking nitroglycerin and nitrate drug should not take filagra
- If you have problems with your kidney and liver
- If you are taking non prescribed or prescriber or any other herbal drug, do not use this drug
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited while using this drug
Drug Interaction of Filagra Professional 100mg
- Antihypertensive drug like prazosin, doxazosin and pentazocin
- Antiepileptic drugs like phenytoin
- Central nervous system (CNS) depressant phenobarbital and diazepam
- Antagonist of alpha-1 adrenergic receptor like alfuzosin and etrazocin
- Endothelial receptor antagonists (ETA & ETB)
- Macrolide antibiotic like erythromycin
- Antiarrhythmic drugs like amiodarone, sotalol, labitalol
Storage For Filagra Professional 100mg
This medicine should be stored as a following ways:
- Store it at the room temperature.
- Keep this medicine away from the heat, moisture and direct sunlight
Doses of Filagra Professional 100mg
Filagra professional is available in 100 mg that should be consumed by placing the drug under the tongue. You should consume this drug just 20-40 minutes before the sexual intercourse.
There is no chance of miss the dose of this drug because it is not used as commonly. You just need this tablet, when you needed it. So do not worry about this.
Overdose may harm you so take the appropriate dose and should consult with your doctor if you feel any side effect.
Adverse Effects of Filagra Professional 100mg
- It may block your nose or may cause a runny nose
- Dizziness, drowsiness, swelling of eyelids
- It may also produce sore in the back, memory problem, stomach upset, pain spreading to the arm or shoulders
- Sometimes you may feel a sensation of nausea, redness of face, erection long time for more than 4hours or painful
Precautions of Filigra Professional 100mg
Safety Tips Before Using The Filagra Professional 100mg:
- Do not consume overdose, it may cause some serious adverse effects
- You should not use grapefruit and grapefruit juice with Filagra
- High fat diet should not take, because it may slower downs the absorption of the drug in the gastrointestinal tract