Sildenafil citrate is the active moiety of Filagra 50 mg. It inhibits phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5) which is an enzyme used to degrade the cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). cGMP plays a vital role in penile erection and helping the men to achieve a satisfying erection. cGMP controls the tissues and muscles of the cell lining of the penis. So that, if cGMP is reduced or incompetent, then penile muscles returns back to its relaxed state. Men suffering from erectile dysfunction or improper ejaculation have problems to maintain the frequent amounts of cGMP. Filagra inhibits the reduction of PDE5 and cGMP which results in longer lasting erections. Filagra extra power is a potent drug that is thought to be effective at addressing both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. These are the two most common problems in men widely found in throughout the world.
Contraindications of the Filagra 50mg
Contraindication is the specific physical condition or a situation in which a particular drug or treatment is strictly prohibited. Contraindications of Filagra 50 mg are-
- If any patient has allergic condition
- Do not use the drug by the patients who are taking the medications that contains nitrates like nitroglycerin.
- Contraindicated if the patients are suffering from liver (hepatic) disorder and renal (kidney) disorder.
- If the patients have a medical history of any cardiac, disorder and sickle cell anaemia, leukemia etc.
Various Drugs Have Interacted With Filagra 50mg
- Antihypertensive drugs such as doxazosin
- Anti-hypo tensive drugs like nitroprusside
- Nitrates containing drug like nitroglycerin
- Antifungal drugs like ketoconazole
- Barbiturates such as phenobarbital
- Antibiotics like erythromycin
- Drugs used for the treatment of HIV/AIDS like ritonavir
How Should You Store This Drug Properly?
- Stored it at room temperature (250 C to 300 C).
- Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture and from children
What Is Filagra Recommended Dose?
The dose of this drug depends upon the patients need. It should be ingested with simple water. It should not consume along with its chewable jelly; it may harm you.
Overdose Of The Filagra
Overdose of the drug could harm you so do not take it over quantity.
This medication is not for regular use. Therefore, you have taken Filagra before sexual intimacy, and then there is no chance of missing the dose.
Side Effects Have Shown By The Filagra
- The use of this drug may produce swelling of eyelids.
- Filagra can produce skin rashes, itching, dizziness and drowsiness.
- Sometime filagra can produce blurred vision, pain in arm and jaw and chest pain
- It also produces improper digestion, back pain, shortness in breath, palpitation etc
What Should You Know When Taking Filagra?
- Avoid the use of grapefruit and grape juice, along with this drug.
- Do not take heavy diet with this drug
- This drug could not treat any sexual transmitted drug
- Do not use alcohol along with this drug
- Filagra is not used for the pregnancy termination
- Woman should not use this drug