Mechanism Of Action Of Erex 50mg
When you take the Sildenafil citrate, which is a potent inhibitor of phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE5). It releases nitric oxide, which acts as a vasodilator and helps to maintain the smoothness of the cells in the penis at the time of sexual stimulation. This nitric oxide is also responsible for the activation of the enzyme guanylate cyclase. Thus, the level of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) enhanced in the penis region, which in turn relaxes the blood vessels. It fills vessels with blood, which make it the spongy erectile tissues of the penis. Additionally, the enzyme, phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) also plays an important role in breaking cGMP. Erex 50mg prevents the flow of blood in the penis and hence penile erection ends. Erex 50mg is working on PDE-5 and reduce its quantity into the cells of the penis, which allow the proper circulation of blood in penis.
Physical Condition, Which Are Contraindicated With Erex 50mg
- Hypotensive (low blood pressure) patients should not use Erex 50mg.
- It should not use by the females
- Hypertension may also interfere with Erex 50mg
- Do not use this drug if you are suffering from any heart problems such as stroke, coronary artery stiffness etc.
- Use of the alcohol along with this drug is not permitted
- Use of nitrates drug is contraindicated with Erex 50mg
Various Drug Interactions, Which Affects The Mechanism Of Erex 50mg
- Antihypertensive drug like Prazosin, doxazosin and terazosin
- Antiepileptic drugs like phenytoin, carbamazepine
- Central nervous system depressant phenobarbital
- Antagonist of alpha-1 adrenergic receptor like alfuzosin
- Endothelial receptor antagonist like bosentan
- Macrolide antibiotic like erythromycin
- Antiarrhythmic drugs like amiodarone
How Should You Store Erex 50mg Properly?
- Stored it at room temperature (250 C to 300 C).
- Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it away from children
What Is The Recommended Dose of Erex 50mg?
The dose of this drug depends upon the patients need. It should be taken with simple water.
Overdose of Erex 50mg
Overdose of the drug could harm you so do not take it over quantity.
Missed Dose of Erex 50mg
This medication is not for regular use. Therefore, you have taken erex before sexual intimacy, and then there is no chance of missing the dose.
Common Side Effects Have Shown By The Erex 50mg
Erex 50mg produces some side effects
- The use of Erex may produce swelling of eyelids.
- It can produce rashes, itching, dizziness and drowsiness.
- Sometime it can produce blurred vision, pain in arm and jaw and chest pain
- It also produces indigestion, back pain, shortness in breath, palpitation etc.
Some Precautions Should Be Taken When You Use Erex 50mg
- Woman should not use Erex 50mg
- In case if you have any allergic and hypersensitive reacgtions
- In case of any type of kidney disease, liver disease, heart attack, chest pain
- Alcohol and any other beverages should not use with Erex 50mg
- If you have penile erection not more than 3-4 hours before
- In you have consumed any type of drugs like prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs and any herbal drug then you should avoid the use of Erex