Brief overview of A-Ret Gel 0.05%
Generic Tretinoin is the main therapeutic constituent exists in A-Ret Gel 0.05%. Generic Tretinoin categorized under the retinoid category drug, which is valuable for managing various skin problems like acne, pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, wrinkles, age spots, scars, and darkening of the skin.
Working of A-Ret Gel 0.05%
Generic Tretinoin is a retinoid and it is a derivative of Vitamin A, which can effectively treat your skin problems by making skin cell turnover to change older skin and form a new skin. Tretinoin assists in inhibiting the production of sebum from the sebaceous glands and gives a glowing and pimple-free skin.
Way of application of A-Ret Gel 0.05%
A-Ret gel is a topically applied preparation; it is only intended to be applied at night before going to sleep.
- Wash your face or affected area before applying the gel.
- Take a pea-size quantity of gel on your finger and rub the gel uniformly on the applied area with fingertips.
- Wash your hands after applying the gel with soap.
Contraindications for the use of A-Ret Gel 0.05%
- If you have any kind of hypersensitivity towards generic Tretinoin
- If you have wounded, eczematic, cut or burnt skin
- In case of psoriasis and dermatitis
Drug interactions of A-Ret Gel 0.05%
A-ret gel may interact with following medications like-
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Salicylic acid
Storage of A-Ret Gel 0.05%
Store the gel at a safe where children cannot reach and keep the gel avoiding the direct exposure with sunlight, heat, and moisture.
Unwanted effects of A-Ret Gel 0.05%
More common adverse effects of A-ret gel are Skin irritation, inflammation of the skin, peeling of skin, stinging sensation, increased sensitivity towards sunlight, formation of blisters and scaling of the skin.
Safety precautions while using A-Ret Gel 0.05%
- Avoid using A-Ret gel around the region of eyes, inside nose and mouth.
- Use sunscreen every time while going outside during daytime as Tretinoin make your skin more sensitive towards sun and cause suntan.
- Children under the age of 12 years should avoid the application of A-ret gel.
- A-ret gel use is not recommended in case of pregnancy and lactation.
- Avoid using skin-fairness cream, tonner, astringent, and scrub on your face while using this gel.