The patient should use this cream very carefully in small amount. It should be applied gently on the affected area gently and evenly. Care should be taken by the patient for washing their hand after every time they use the cream. If the patients do not cover the affected area with bandage, then it will heal at a faster rate.
The texture of skin varies from one person to other. Therefore, some of the user of this cream might get unwanted response from the medicine, while other will experience only the useful effect. In this way, some of the side effects that the patient might experience are:
- Inflammation of hair follicle
- Cracking of skin
- Allergic reaction
- Excess growth of hair
- Stinging of skin
- Before applying this cream, the patient should check the entire ingredient properly so that they should not suffer from any allergic reaction after applying it.
- Beta Val cream should be used only for the external purposes by the user. Use of the cream for internal problem might lead to serious problem to the user.
- In case, while using Beta Val cream, it gets into eye/eyes then the patient should flush with plenty of water.
- Beta Val cream should not be used near eyes, face, etc. for longer period of time.
- The skin of kid is very sensitive for any medicines. Therefore, utmost care should be taken when the cream is used for child.
- In case, the patient is allergic to this cream then they should tell to the doctor before using it.
- Pregnant patient and nursing mother should consult to the doctor before applying Beta Val cream.